Sunday, May 8, 2011

the library

I was super excited when I went to the library today and saw that I had twelve of my requested books on hold! Also, I'm a little overwhelmed. How in the world am I going to read twelve books in three weeks, when I'm only half-way through the book I'm reading for my book club right now?!

Oh the giddy conundrum.

I seriously felt like it was Christmas morning or something when I left the library juggling my gigantic pile of books. So two of them are audio books which is helpful because I can listen to those during my commute while actually reading others at the same time. Oh and one of them is a vegan cook book, so that doesn't really count either. The problem right now is that I've started four books in the past month and I haven't finished any of them. And now add nine. What was I thinking? Can I just not work for the next month so I can read? That would be great, thanks.

Luckily (or unluckily depending on how you look at it) I have a trip coming up. This means a lot of sitting in airports and airplanes and hotel rooms. I always get a lot of reading done on trips because there are no distractions of the husband, doing the laundry, vegan cooking, bowling league, socializing, etc. Just hours and hours of reading time. Yes!

No spoilers please! I'll review upon completion of reading.










No comments:

Post a Comment