Saturday, January 7, 2012

The End of Harry





I just finished the Harry Potter books.

It was a great journey.  Once I started in August of 2011, I couldn't put them down.  Yes, there was about a six week break between when I finished book one and started the rest of them, but after that it was non-stop.  In the span of four months, I covered the seven exciting years of Harry Potter and his dear friends Hermione and Ron. 

I loved the relationship between the three young characters.  They showed so much loyalty to each other, it made me cry in every book.  They were all just so sweet and lovable, I want to be best friends with them too.  One of my friends who actually read the books when they came out, commented that everyone should have Harry in their life.  I agree.

1 comment:

  1. I need to re-read this series! They provide the perfect escape from annoying little life problems that you would rather not think about!

    ReplyDelete